Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts & History is located in the heart of historic , Idaho at 415 Main St. The 12,000 square foot building was built in 1884 as the Vollmer Great Bargain Store and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
The First National Bank of Lewiston occupied the facility until from 1904-1946, when it was sold to First Security Bank which continued operations until 1989. In March 1991 First Security Bank of Idaho donated the building to the Lewis-Clark State College Foundation for use as a center for arts and culture.
一道本不卡免费高清Since opening in October, 1991 the Center has welcomed more than 75,000 visitors from all fifty states and 38 foreign countries. On March 5, 2009, the Center for Arts & History experienced a fire that closed the Main Street location for over a year.
Today, the Center is restored and home to many Center progrmas and exhibits! The building is also home to LCSC Continuing Education .
The Mission of the LCSC Center for Arts & History is to connect campus to community and the world through education and experiences in arts, culture, and the humanities.
一道本不卡免费高清The Vision of the LCSC Center for Arts & History is to provide arts and humanities inspired learning, encourage creativity, build community, promote a positive quality of life, reinvigorate public spaces, attract businesses and neighbors to our communities, and contribute to the local economy through tourism and creating jobs.
一道本不卡免费高清 Continuing Education (CE) is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Lewiston on the second floor of the historic Center for Arts and History building at 415 Main Street. CE offers a variety of personal enrichment opportunities and hosts several community events.Find out more!